No matter what kind of audio or video system you plan to install, you want to be sure to get the right accessories and mounts for your system. There are many different options that are available and each has advantages that you may or may not need or want. Home Media Solutions is here to explain the differences and help you find the ones that will work best with your system.
- Flat mount wall bracket – used for flat panel and LDD plasma TVs and comes in sizes to fit most brands that range from 37″ up to 63″ and support a variety of weights.
- Tilt mount – this type of mount has adjustable angles so that you can till the TV up or down to the perfect angle for your room.
- Articulating mount – designed with full tilt functions as well as the ability to extend and retract and pan from side to side.
- Ceiling mount – depending on the layout of your room a ceiling mount may be the best option.
- Single arm articulating mount – this is for a smaller or lighter weight TV and may be needed depending on your room layout.
There are many accessories that can be necessary for your system and others that are bells and whistles that can make your system the envy of everyone you know. For instance, if you are using a projector, you will need a ceiling bracket to hold it. There are component cables and HDMI cables and any other cables you may need. Many people like to have a universal remote control so that everything can be accessed from one location. You can get theater seating options or choose from a variety of lighting fixtures and accessories. Home Media Solutions has a full line of accessories & mounts to meet all of your needs.
Contact Home Media Solutions today to find out more about your options and to get expert advice on getting your system up and running.